ITASCA, IL — Brown & Joseph, LLC is proud to announce it has been selected as one of the Best Places to Work in Collections in 2019.
This survey and award program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in the credit and collections industry. This year, 37 companies met the standard to be selected.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the United States
- Have a minimum of 15 employees in the United States
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
- Must have U.S. call center operations with at least 15 employees, providing either customer care, outsourced services, collections, or online chat services. Only employees working in the United States are eligible to be surveyed.
Companies from across the U.S. entered the rigorous two-part survey process to determine the Best Call Centers to Work For. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics.
The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking.
About Brown & Joseph
Brown & Joseph is a national leader in accounts receivable management. Founded in Chicago in 1996, Brown & Joseph has enjoyed tremendous growth over the past 23 years, earning a winning reputation within the accounts receivable industry.
In 2018 Brown & Joseph was acquired by LaSalle Capital in partnership with NewSpring Mezzanine with the intent to grow the company exponentially.
With the on-site resources of CPAudits, a Brown & Joseph company that provides premium audits, Brown & Joseph is able to streamline the premium audit process from billing to collections from start to finish, reducing our client’s Days Premium Outstanding and premium write-offs.
Brown & Joseph is an active member of several trade associations including the National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC), a proud sponsor of the Insurance Collection Executives (ICE), a founder of the ICE Education Fund and an approved vendor by the National Workers Compensation Reinsurance Association (NWCRA) through the National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI).
Additional credentials include:
- SSAE 18 Type II SOC 1 Certified
- PCI DSS Compliant
- A.M. Best Recommended ‘Expert Services Provider’
- Certified Premium Audit Service provider through CPAudits
For more information, contact:
Executive Vice President of Insurance Services
Executive Vice President of Sales